08/09 Season Kickoff!

dunefreak

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

notadayumthingonmymind? EXCEPT BUD LIGHT AND GIN&TONICS YOU MEAN?

hmmm I didn't even think about those two things for the weekend yet. :booty:

YEAH FUGGIN RIGHT! :dayum:

Those aren't really things that are on my mind though, they are in FACE. :whoop:

only after putting the buggy away for the night :D

no, I plan to drive drunk like I always do and maybe even speed through peoples camps while running over their children. COME ON! :bs: No fuggin chit after the buggy is put up! :booty::whoop: When have I ever done any different? :D

well of course. that shouldnt even have to be said

^ thank you, Tim :booty:

fuggin eyeball is affecting his brain now. :bs: Knock that fugger back straight, Nick! :dayum:

I won't get out there until Sat around 10 AM. I really want to go on fri but it's my buddies birthday and his wife is taking him to Zumanity that nite. If my wife was going I would be there Fri nite but she can't go either so now I gotta wait! :banghead:

Edited by grey

no, I plan to drive drunk like I always do and maybe even speed through peoples camps while running over their children. COME ON! :bawl: No fuggin chit after the buggy is put up! :argue: :banghead: When have I ever done any different? :D

^ thank you, Tim :finger:

fuggin eyeball is affecting his brain now. :blah: Knock that fugger back straight, Nick! :pissed:

your not going to be naked again are you :blah::blink::blah::bs: :angry2:

I will be there tomorrow night at about 9 pm. Is it cool if I park next to all the DDR peeps ?

we camp all the effe over the place...all over in the finger dunes...makes for interesting camp to camp experiences..you see us, come on by and say

WHATUP :banghead: !!!!!!

Edited by richard cheese

:pissed: :angry2: :banghead::finger: :argue: I need a tissue. I wanna go.

effn' people. the trailer is sitting in front of their house full of hay and some other chit. I'm sooooooo pissed. Danny didn't know they were going to take advantage of this for this long. I don't think he is to happy about either. What ya do walk over and say. "Get your chit outta my trailer, I goin' to the dunes. And FY landlord, Just pay the late fees.

That would not be very nice, but it is a nice thought.

Have fun everyone. I'll miss you guys.

:blah::bawl: :argue: :bs::bawl: I need a tissue. I wanna go.

effn' people. the trailer is sitting in front of their house full of hay and some other chit. I'm sooooooo pissed. Danny didn't know they were going to take advantage of this for this long. I don't think he is to happy about either. What ya do walk over and say. "Get your chit outta my trailer, I goin' to the dunes. And FY landlord, Just pay the late fees.

That would not be very nice, but it is a nice thought.

Have fun everyone. I'll miss you guys.

awww....you'll be in our hearts and souls........

effen crazy :blink::blah::blah::banghead::pissed: flauntin, recyclin azz ma facka!!!

:angry2:

:finger:

awww....you'll be in our hearts and souls........

effen crazy :blink::blah::blah::banghead::pissed: flauntin, recyclin azz ma facka!!!

:angry2:

:finger:

Awwwwwww Thanks Cheese. :bawl:

Ya Fuggin" :argue: talkin', textin', recycling Muffhuggin" :mex: :fro_smokin: Woooooooo Whooooooo!

DUDE

:blah::bawl::bs: I already miss your beer bong.

Edited by desertskyz