When midgets attack!

duniemonkie

This is an old story, but new to me :headbang1:

Lion Mutilates 42 Midgets in Cambodian Ring-Fight

An African Lion much like this is responsible for the death of 28 Cambodian Midgets

Spectators cheered as entire Cambodian Midget Fighting League squared off against African Lion

Tickets had been sold-out three weeks before the much anticipated fight, which took place in the city of Kâmpóng Chhnãng.

The fight was slated when an angry fan contested Yang Sihamoni, President of the CMFL, claiming that one lion could defeat his entire league of 42 fighters.

Sihamoni takes great pride in the league he helped create, as was conveyed in his recent advertising campaign for the CMFL that stated his midgets will "... take on anything; man, beast, or machine."

This campaign is believed to be what sparked the undisclosed fan to challenge the entire league to fight a lion; a challenge that Sihamoni readily accepted.

An African Lion (Panthera Leo) was shipped to centrally located Kâmpóng Chhnãng especially for the event, which took place last Saturday, April 30, 2005 in the city’s coliseum.

The Cambodian Government allowed the fight to take place, under the condition that they receive a 50% commission on each ticket sold, and that no cameras would be allowed in the arena.

The fight was called in only 12 minutes, after which 28 fighters were declared dead, while the other 14 suffered severe injuries including broken bones and lost limbs, rendering them unable to fight back.

Sihamoni was quoted before the fight stating that he felt since his fighters out-numbered the lion 42 to 1, that they “… could out-wit and out-muscle [it].”

Unfortunately, he was wrong.

Awww boo! Now I'm dissappointed :lol:

yeah...and i bet that guy has 2.3 million lira he needs to deposit in my bank too

:headbang1:

now if it were dunefreak and duniemonkie got 42 slices of pepperoni on a tony's pizza, id call bullshit too

:dope:

Pete could totally take on a lion over a pepperoni dispute :lol:

Mine would have to be about bacon :black:

I heard that there is an entire midget community somewhere in the San Fernando Valley. Thier houses are supposed to look normal form the outside but everthing inside is miniaturized, 2' counter tops, smaller toilets and such. I would pay to see this place.

Glad that story was BS. What a waste of midgets. It's not like you can go to Walmart and pick a dozen up!!!!! I remember back in the day, the night before Turkey day, they had midget/turkey bowling. They would put little harness' on midgets and you would use them as balls. Then they had frozen turkeys you would use as balls!!!!!! GOOD FUGGIN TIMES THERE!!!!! To bad the good ole USA has become so pussified and PC!!!! :thumb:

To bad the good ole USA has become so pussified and PC!!!! :laughoff:

hah..that reminds me of a guy guy we used to have work here. Everyone called him hillbilly as a nickname. One day the boss comes in (joking) and says we cant call him that anymore, so I gave him the politically correct name of "mountian william"

Yeah I know its :thumb:

Edited by Raptor661

Glad that story was BS. What a waste of midgets. It's not like you can go to Walmart and pick a dozen up!!!!! I remember back in the day, the night before Turkey day, they had midget/turkey bowling. They would put little harness' on midgets and you would use them as balls. Then they had frozen turkeys you would use as balls!!!!!! GOOD FUGGIN TIMES THERE!!!!! To bad the good ole USA has become so pussified and PC!!!! :beercheers:

:2cents: I don't care who you are, that there is some funny chit!! :moon: :pissed: