NEW MUSIC

wingnut

I don't know what the deal is lately......You patiently wait for cool bands to come out with new music....when they do it sucks a$$.........

IE..

Staind....The new singles I have heard are aweful. Ok, we get it Arron Lewis. You are a gazillionare but you are still mucho depressed. After you listen to the new stuff it makes you want to shoot yourself.

Taproot.... new stuff sounds like they stepped backwards, forgot how to write and recorded in their garage.

Serj...... System needs to get back together. Your solo stuff sounds like theme music for Harry Potter and Lord of the rings movies.

METALLICA.....ARE YOU FRIGGEN KIDDING ME??????? You hire Rick Rubin, that best producer ever. He was supposed to bring you back to the rock promise land. :laughoff: We waited all these years for this? Every time you get a new bass player you suck more. Maybe you can put out some good music and actually tour in America. Grow your hair back, go dig up Cliff from his grave and rock like you used too...If not just go away. You guys are as relavent as "The Crue".

All above mentioned....consult with Cory Taylor. Everything he/Slipknot do is better then their last.

Ok done ranting!!! :beercheers:

I KNOW CRAIG...can you belive the crap that Hannah Montanna is putting out?!?!?!?!?...geez...

just kidding...

iam constantly looking for new music, seems like alot of these bands have all lost their touch from what made them famous. but when band members die of some crazy OD / Alkie poisoning it seems like they loose their edge.

i will say that iam impressed with Sully's solo album ( from Godsmack )

either way, thats why i just down load music and not buy the whole album...i dont want to get stuck with the trash.

Taproot.... new stuff sounds like they stepped backwards, forgot how to write and recorded in their garage.

You're basing that on what...one single? I think the new Taproot kicks a$$ though. You need to give em a chance. :D I really dig "Wherever I Stand". Nothing will ever be as good as the 1st album, Gift, but everything else they produce is still pretty badass is my book.

I hardly ever listen the the radio anymore. I think most bands these days just suck and copy each other's material. Staind.....ugghhh....they've sucked ever since songs like Mudshovel and Home. WTF happened to them? Fuggin annoying and depressing. :beercheers: They USED to rock. :laughoff:

ill have to agree with you on taproot ^^^^ ive liked them since i saw em at the huntridge a couple years ago before they shut the place down even there new sh!t is good but i hardly listern to the radio only Sirius or my ipod which is connected to my deck

check out pandora radio online

http://www.pandora.com/

its pretty cool, cause you can type in a band....songs from that band will play, along with songs from bands with similiar songs...you can tweek it too, as you tell what songs are good ,and what ones suck, and after a few sessions, becomes tailored to your music style

i just found a new band called force family 5...kinda fusion of metal, rap, punk...pretty good imo

check out infectious grooves...older but good,,suicidal tendencies with a different bassist...real funky and hard...edgy hard

i know what you mean about sucky artists....hell, you just cant go out and buy the disk any more, as 99 percent of disks only have a couple good songs on them, and the rest sound like AZZ :beercheers:

on edit

cliff died in 1985....so that was after master of puppets was released...so and justice for all was released after that...a decent album but i can see where it headed them down the path of shitiness.

just goes to show you cliff's place in writing songs when he was with metallica

Edited by richard cheese

check out pandora radio online

http://www.pandora.com/

its pretty cool, cause you can type in a band....songs from that band will play, along with songs from bands with similiar songs...you can tweek it too, as you tell what songs are good ,and what ones suck, and after a few sessions, becomes tailored to your music style

i just found a new band called force family 5...kinda fusion of metal, rap, punk...pretty good imo

check out infectious grooves...older but good,,suicidal tendencies with a different bassist...real funky and hard...edgy hard

i know what you mean about sucky artists....hell, you just cant go out and buy the disk any more, as 99 percent of disks only have a couple good songs on them, and the rest sound like AZZ :beercheers:

I remember infectious grooves. Haven't heard them in a while. Thanks for reminding me of them.

• 2 weeks later...