08/09 Dumont Passes

dunefreak

received our pass in the mail today--ordered it wed via phone through the BLM office. was sent certified mail and NO additional costs....$80 (no holiday weekends for us) charged to my card, that's it! no shipping costs....wooo hoooo :banghead: dumont here we come!!!! :yiah:

Edited by figzchic

:laughoff:

got my three at Johnnys- they are real fancy, with colors, laminated, gold leaf, and it is punched with a special punch that is dealer specific. they probably cost more to make than the $110 they cost us

I gots mine too. Cant freakin wait !!!! Looks like Halloween weekend for starters.

:laughoff:

:laughing:

received our pass in the mail today--ordered it wed via phone through the BLM office. was sent certified mail and NO additional costs....$80 (no holiday weekends for us) charged to my card, that's it! no shipping costs....wooo hoooo :beercheers: dumont here we come!!!! :yiah:

What is the phone number to call?

(760) 252-6000 :cry:

Hey Pete. Got my season pass in 4 days. Thank you for the link! :beercheers::laughing: Now how about getting the DDR corporate lawyers working on a RV storage spot close to the dunes ? Remember that a company as large as yours that reinvests in itself is historically more profitable ! :laughoff::blink::cry:

• 2 weeks later...

I was in Barstow yesterday for the Dmv so I stopped by the Blm and bought a couple of passes for the fam and some friends.. $40.00 each .. :banghead:

The lady I was dealing with said that they are going to have people out there selling tickets. :rockwoot:

I didnt know if the stores in Baker will have any more when we come out...

:beercheers:

I was in Barstow yesterday for the Dmv so I stopped by the Blm and bought a couple of passes for the fam and some friends.. $40.00 each .. :thumb:

The lady I was dealing with said that they are going to have people out there selling tickets. :rockwoot:

I didnt know if the stores in Baker will have any more when we come out...

:beercheers:

Let me get this straight :banghead:

-You bought a non-holiday weekly pass from the BLM office for $40? Or is that for Halloween? If so thats the price. :)

-She said they would have people selling passes out there or giving out TICKETS? lol

• 4 weeks later...

Thats what I thought, thanks

Bought my season pass a short while back and it already looks like it is ready to fall apart. Thelamination is soming off and the hanging "chad" for the mirror is already getting weak. Don't leave it on your dash in the sun as it will bend and loosen the lamination. The old heavy paper ones sure were better IMHO> :(