Labor Day weekend trip report

dunefreak

Guest Crasher

Wow, what a great trip!!! Even if I had the flu 50% of the time and got to know the inside of our trailer pretty dang well. :(:barf:

For the times that I was upright and social, it was awesome!! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! I'm glad Jenn got to join us for her first trip to Coral. She and I will just start busting out laughing during the day at the funny sh*t that happened. Skeet skeet, hot fire, tic tac, gerbil, tuna can, cup of noodles, and don't forget the most hysterical and contagious laugh EVER!!!

:dope: :black: :lol: <<<< That was pretty much everyone all weekend.

Riding was AWESOME!! :whoop: Bikes ran great and having that rain really made the dunes that much better. Easy to read and fun as hell. I had a great time and was glad I got to see all the Airforce boys before they deploy next week. All in all, it was a great trip, great times, great peeps, and definitely, some great grub (thanks Dunelover... and sorry about the "Michigan corn", we definitely got jipped!!!) :driver:

I still have to download all of my pics and Jenn's too, so I'll post those up soon. We need to get her signed up. We already figured out her screen name "Giggles". I think it fits her well. :6pak: :dunno::D

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am glad you all had a good time and sorry for those that didn't. This is the first year in a long time I haven't made it up there but had to take care of some things before playing. Hopefully we will be all situated for the season. Last year my kid swiped a bunch of tadpoles out of that pound and we ended up having to give away about thirty toads. :driver:

Edited by malibu vlx

dammit mang.. now i realllllllly wanna go...

...and I wanna go BACK already! :lol::dope:

I am glad you all had a good time and sorry for those that didn't. This is the first year in a long time I haven't made it up there but had to take care of some things before playing. Hopefully we will be all situated for the season. Last year my kid swiped a bunch of tadpoles out of that pound and we ended up having to give away about thirty toads. :black:

Yeah I hear ya Mike. I missed all last summer and all season this year for any Coral trips. It had been 2 years since I'd been up there and it felt awesome to get back up there and ride. I really love Coral Pink.

Damn that place looks incredible!!!!!

I wannna GO!!!!!!! :driver:

It really is. :6pak:

Great pics pete :headbang1: we were up there all weekend as well just down the road, in hatch, riding!! great weather till sun night and monday got windy as hell :beercheers: so we headed back monday midday it was our sons first trip!! he loved it

Edited by offroadracer

Hahahaha 2wd Chevy FTL... Love this picture.

P8300250.JPG

Kayla, What are you talking about?? There was no drama. Heard you were a little mad because you couldn't go. Everyone's fine even after the accident. No one was mad at anyone. We were all there to have a good time. And yes, Kayla knows that "group".. They're kids/teenagers/pre-teens.. They're going to do stupid and crazy things.

Anyways, Here's some more pictures to add.

l_801e96ff01a3f9da798423690a81e7e6.jpg

l_a61e1f0d635c33be1ff9491b20c79be6.jpg

l_0d1768d1034788576a444a5a6de24f3e.jpg

l_c390f205fc06c40493caa293fa5e977c.jpg

l_b3e116d03f55dcba7fbccde08bdd3dea.jpg

l_e3c313994df2196c4db0def99a49839f.jpg

Edited by Suzuki450Chick