warranty issues

ragendog

Does anyone have any information on the issue with "Null and Void" warranties now that Weekened Warrior and Ragen are out of business. We purchased a new Ragen 36' 5th wheel this year and were notified this week that the warranty is no loger being honored at the dealer. I was unable to find the Ragen websiote on line. What should I do next?

Does anyone have any information on the issue with "Null and Void" warranties now that Weekened Warrior and Ragen are out of business. We purchased a new Ragen 36' 5th wheel this year and were notified this week that the warranty is no loger being honored at the dealer. I was unable to find the Ragen websiote on line. What should I do next?

Did you purchase an extended warranty??? If you did then you probably still have a warranty until that expires since extended warranties are usually backed by independent companies. The null and void warranty is the factory warranty only.

Did you purchase an extended warranty??? If you did then you probably still have a warranty until that expires since extended warranties are usually backed by independent companies. The null and void warranty is the factory warranty only.

We did not. At the time, the manager at the dealer advised us to wait until the two year warrnaty was close to the end to avoid finacing the extended warranty charge. Im wondering, if the extended warranties are worth the money they cost. I guess its all a gamble.

From what I've heard, Ragen' is still around.

Don't know about any Warranty deals though.

What issues are you having? :dunno:

I would honestly do any light to medium duty repairs myself.

Only use the boneheads at the dealer to deal with anything out of my ability. Sit back and pray.

Sound azz-backwards, but they seem to jack up the simplest of jobs. :banghead:

That's just some of my experiences at dealers. :dunno:

Keep in mind all your appliances are still covered. Look in your users manuals.

Good luck ragendog. :think:

BTW: I'll trade you Ragen's right now. :idea: Yours sounds pretty sweet. :shake:

Welcome to DDR too. :DDRrocks:

R-

What issues are you having? :dunno:

Only use the boneheads at the dealer to deal with anything out of my ability. Sit back and pray.

Sound azz-backwards, but they seem to jack up the simplest of jobs. :banghead:

That's just some of my experiences at dealers. :dunno:

Good luck ragendog. :think:

BTW: I'll trade you Ragen's right now. :idea: Yours sounds pretty sweet. :shake:

Welcome to DDR too. :DDRrocks:

R-

Thanks for the welcome and good info. Im pretty handy with basic repairs and will probably have to learn to do more. I will check into the individual warranties for the different components on my rig.

What issues are you having? :whoop:

Sound azz-backwards, but they seem to jack up the simplest of jobs. :blink:

That's just some of my experiences at dealers. :whoop:

Good luck ragendog. :grin:

BTW: I'll trade you Ragen's right now. :whoop: Yours sounds pretty sweet. :tmi:

Welcome to DDR too. :thumb:

R-

Unfortunantly Ragen is gone as well as WW. I was a dealer for them.

I have heard a few people have recieved letteres from WW stating that if you have warranty work done they will reimburse for your bill :headbang1: I'll believe it whe I see it I have a new WW hauler i bought last year , so im in the same boat...it sucks, but i guess i will repair it myself and eat the losses :beercheers: ww

Go to Warriorlifestylesrvstore.com They just opened up in Perris Ca. They are a Warrior repair facility. They even might do some Warrior warranty work ??????

The guy who owns Warriorlifestyle was one of the General Managers for Warrior who bought out the operating stock of parts and is now selling them. No Warranty work here only parts for late models. One of the now unemployeed VP is a friend of ours, and he got let go 2 months before the company crashed, but said that the owner of Warriorlifestyle is looking to sell as much as he can of this stock.

SP2 Mike

Good news.. I found out that most of the major appliances are covered for 2 to 3 years from the date of purcahse. The only thing that WW/Ragen customers are not going to have coverage on are parts that were manufactured by WW. I was told that cabinets, Axle's ect... are now out of warranty. As far as the appliances, generators that usually have issues, they should be covered (parts and labor) under the individual manufacturers. P.S. I decided to learn to wrench instaed of forking out $2000 to have the cabinets repalced if they act up. I think it will be cheaper to pay for repairs that are out of my ability :beercheers::idiot: that to throw the money away. :slap:

The guy who owns Warriorlifestyle was one of the General Managers for Warrior who bought out the operating stock of parts and is now selling them. No Warranty work here only parts for late models. One of the now unemployeed VP is a friend of ours, and he got let go 2 months before the company crashed, but said that the owner of Warriorlifestyle is looking to sell as much as he can of this stock.

SP2 Mike

Thats funny just went to their website, And in big letters it says parts and service for Warrior and Ragen.

The grand opening was September 6th. I might be wrong, but if you need work done on your Warrior I would call and at least ask.....

Edited by Jusdune