pic sent from crazymexeddie in Kentucky

dunefreak

So some of you know crazymexeddie, some don't. He's a trucker now and is on the road all over the country. Crazy bastid.

Anyways, he sent me this pic of a green Mustang with a JOHN DEER license plate. wow :blah: :blah:

post-3-1220834485_thumb.jpg

Eddie always sends me funny azz texts and pics from all over, usually from hick towns. I get a kick out of them. Maybe I'll just start posting them all in this thread whenever I get em from now on.

One time he called me from some where in Kentucky (again) saying he was gonna check out a demo derby or circle track race and was wondering if they sold BEER there? I said are you friggin kidding me? :laughing: He texted me back later on telling me they sold 6 packs covered in ice for like 5 bucks. :blah:

Shoot... I was expecting something funny... stuff like that is normal here in NC.... Boiled Peanuts, slaw and sweet tea... Funny thing is many people run SoCal stickers next to their rebel flag and deer hunting stickers...

Shoot... I was expecting something funny... stuff like that is normal here in NC.... Boiled Peanuts, slaw and sweet tea... Funny thing is many people run SoCal stickers next to their rebel flag and deer hunting stickers...

"normal" hick stuff IS funny to me :blah::laughing:

SWEET TEA...SWEET TEA...YA'LL WANT SOME SWEET TEA????

:laughing:

just pray to god eddie doesnt send a pic of a still from way back in the woods, cause well prolly never see him again

:blah:

Im up atleast 15 pounds.... Have you ever been to 5 Guys? That place Makes In&Out look like Mc Donalds...

Never been to 5 Guys, but I used to frequent a family chain in the Columbia,SC area called RUSH's and when in the Atlanta area there is a chain called Varsity. Both have aided in my weight gain since the late 80's. Now, I rely on a 3x3 for my burger fix!