BADASS DODGE!

OGP

Comming home from the TRT meeting on saturday, I spotted this badass dodge on the road. Figured even if I had to wreck my truck to get a picture of it, it would be worth it. If i tried to describe this gorgeous piece of machinery without pictures, people were going to think i were exageratting!!! Nope... its really this BADASS!!! 15 ft smoke stacks and all. Pro stock hood scoop. Dual mirror mounted cb whip antennas etc... The more you look, the more you wonder why Dodge doesnt build one of these straight from the factory!!! I think this is what happens when you drive through PEP BOYS with a magnet on your truck. All the SHIAT flies off of the shelves and sticks to your truck. Or maybe he's just a PEP BOYS accessory test pilot.

If this doesnt scream LOOK AT ME!!!! Nothing does.

post-225-1220916627_thumb.jpg

Edited by OGP

Comming home from the TRT meeting on saturday, I spotted this badass dodge on the road. Figured even if I had to wreck my truck to get a picture of it, it would be worth it. If i tried to describe this gorgeous piece of machinery without pictures, people were going to think i were exageratting!!! Nope... its really this BADASS!!! 15 ft smoke stacks and all. Pro stock hood scoop. Dual mirror mounted cb whip antennas etc... The more you look, the more you wonder why Dodge doesnt build one of these straight from the factory!!! I think this is what happens when you drive through PEP BOYS with a magnet on your truck. All the SHIAT flies off of the shelves and sticks to your truck. Or maybe he's just a PEP BOYS accessory test pilot.

If this doesnt scream LOOK AT ME!!!! Nothing does.

post-225-1220916627_thumb.jpg

G H E T T O ! All thats missing is the brahma bull stickers on the doors and "Jalisco" in the rear window ! Friggin 'OLE ! :dumbass: :grin:

G H E T T O ! All thats missing is the brahma bull stickers on the doors and "Jalisco" in the rear window ! Friggin 'OLE ! :dunno::flipoff:

come on! hell no- you can still add a pickup truck bed spoiler :thumb: , plastic window air deflectors, a fifth wheel air deflector wing on the roof, and much much more chrome!! :grin: oooh and add some curb feelers too while your at it! Hellz yeah! :dumbass: wait...wait...and bull horns too! :assblast:

come on! hell no- you can still add a pickup truck bed spoiler :thumb: , plastic window air deflectors, a fifth wheel air deflector wing on the roof, and much much more chrome!! :grin: oooh and add some curb feelers too while your at it! Hellz yeah! :dumbass: wait...wait...and bull horns too! :dunno:

I was thinking budget restraints. What I spoke of is the limit as the "purported owner" of this truck has to keep a few bucks in pocket to hit the swap meet on Saturday ! :thumb::assblast::flipoff:

I was thinking budget restraints. What I spoke of is the limit as the "purported owner" of this truck has to keep a few bucks in pocket to hit the swap meet on Saturday ! :flipoff: :dumbass: :assblast:

ahh yes of course- wtf was I thinkin? :dunno: Fuggin swap meet has killer deals on Rockwood Fozgay amps and speakers as well as funnel cake too!!! :thumb: yyyyes! :grin:

man that truck whoops azz all over the dodge megacab homo bed

06_Dodge_Ram_MegaCab_Dually_exdrvrside.jpg

fuggin OGP

I think this is what happens when you drive through PEP BOYS with a magnet on your truck

then can you kindly explain why there isnt a 90cc quad that came with the 2 ton jack attached as well?

:grin:

Edited by richard cheese

I swear to god on a test drive today on warm springs between boulder highway and Gibson I saw a white dodge with at least 10 ft chrome stacks on it!!!! WTF?!?

Maybe it was this guys little brother :idiot:

LMAO...I know that truck, he used to live in my daughters sub. FUGGIN STUPID. It's a short bed quad cab. It also has blue truck nutz hanging!!!! :thumb::cry: