2008 Sand Addiction Sandcar shoot out

MQUnlimited

Hey Pete...you need to check out the June 2008 Sand Addiction Magazine. Compared Drakart, King Sand Cars, Tom Pro, and TazCar. The TazCar was running an ecotec.

Right on. I'll have to check it out. I wonder why they left out Short though? I've run with a few other busa cars with mine and I think my car handles just as good or much better than some. Some Funco guys can attest to that. ;)

TazCar with an Ecotec? :beercheers:

Waiting to see the Sinister buggy out in the dunes.

same here

i like the "look" of that buggy (if it would be at least 6" lower).... BUT IMHO to be a serious duner ("duner" as in going over razorbacks and carving turns) you need a lot more than just a good looking ride ...in fact there is a lot of things on it that don`t impress me at all :headbang1:

for me it kinda missed the boat: oversized, underpowered , undersized tubing, too much glamis "must have" stuff on it....IMHO if i would go "Mini" i would go with something like Pete`s ride: the bare bone essential.... and just a look at the front spindle geometry tells me already that it was designed by a guy who likes turns :beercheers:

btw this is not intended as a "bashing" .....and i dont claim to be any better; in fact i got sucked into that dual street legal must have every gadget kinda crap as well :headbang1: .....

just my 2 cents....

I Kinda Like how my mini van handles. What impresses me the most about it is how it handles flopping back and forth over the razors and the off camber stuff. It almost handles like a mid engine car or a 2 seater.

Yeah Bob its all in good fun.

i cant say anymore im just happy to see eyeball place well. it proves im not lying about how well eyeballs are . and to see it up there boxing with the best proves it and im tickled but enough about other peoples fun its time to go duning !!!!!!!! :laughing::DDRrocks: