My only complaint about the Rhino

sandawg

It's a little late in the year to bring this up but there is far to much heat that gets into the passenger compatment from the radiator and the heat off the engine during the warmer months. Have any of you Rhino owners done anything to try and deflect the heat away from the drivers legs. I've tried a couple of things but nothing has worked very well.

I hate to wear long pants when it is above 50 degrees.

Thanks,

Pat

It's a little late in the year to bring this up but there is far to much heat that gets into the passenger compatment from the radiator and the heat off the engine during the warmer months. Have any of you Rhino owners done anything to try and deflect the heat away from the drivers legs. I've tried a couple of things but nothing has worked very well.

I hate to wear long pants when it is above 50 degrees.

Thanks,

Pat

I can honestly say I have never noticed excess heat in the passenger compartment of my Rhino. :shrugs:

I can honestly say I have never noticed excess heat in the passenger compartment of my Rhino. :shrugs:

It comes out under the seat. It is not air tight by any means. It has been a nuisance ever since I bought it. It is a 2006. Maybe they made some changes in later year models. Double Shrug!

I think there is some one that makes a fan kit that pulls the hot air out of the engine compartment. I don't really notice the heat until I stop moving. :black:

I 've thought about a fanst want to find a very low amp draw that still moves a lot of air. Might be tough to find.

Thanks for the info YNOT. Dem damn fans are spensive!!!

I think I'll look for a desert Foxxy to sit on the floor of the Rhino and I'll buy her one of those asian hand fans and I'l buy the beer. It will be cheaper.

Pondering........Girl??????? Fan???????, Girl????? Fan???????

Think I'll go with the girl.

Thanks for the info YNOT. Dem damn fans are spensive!!!

I think I'll look for a desert Foxxy to sit on the floor of the Rhino and I'll buy her one of those asian hand fans and I'l buy the beer. It will be cheaper.

Pondering........Girl??????? Fan???????, Girl????? Fan???????

Think I'll go with the girl.

:undecided:

Chicks aren't cheap. :grin: Get the fan....it won't argue. :blink:

You are correct.

go to www.newegg.com click on computer hardware click on fans and heatsinks click on case fans.. Go to 120mm and then you can sort it by most CFM.. hell i would probably even wire a pair of them up to do even better. They are 12v fans.. 2 fans one switch and walla you just saved yoru self 100 bucks :P