found camera at Coral Pink w/ lots of pics on it

I found a Canon SD750 camera at Coral Pink over Labor Day weekend. I found it while I was out on a ride. It was barley sticking up out of the sand when I spotted it. The camera is messed up because sand damaged the retractable lense. "Lens error" and won't turn on. Same damn thing my Cannon did. :blink: Anyways the pictures are still good though and retreivable from the memory card.

Here is a group photo pic from the card. Maybe someone knows them. :undecided:

post-3-1221272360_thumb.jpg

There are over 300 pics on the card and a few videos as well. I'm sure they'd love to get them back. If you think you might know them or this is yours let me know and I can mail it to the owner. ;)

Of course there are "interesting pics" on that card! It's been forever since Freak found the camera. With fuel prices the way they are he is holding this camera for ransom to pay for fuel in the DDR corporate jet ! DUH! :headbang1::undecided::headbang1:

Stop it. :beercheers: It's only been a couple weeks. I had to bang on the camera to get the jammed SD card out of it cause all the sand.