Thanksgiving at Dumont..?

Dune Dad

I know its a little early but who may be going to Dumont for Thanksgiving...?

We were going to go last year but it didnt work out... This year is a go!! :D

What better way to give thanks than to be able to Eat, Ride, Drink, Drink, And hang out with friends Drinking...

:banghead::mc::pissed::blink: :angry2: :blah: :argue: :sophie:

So... Whos up thanksgiving and whos stuck at home with In-laws....?

:finger:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its my intention to make turkey day this year. Missed last year and was really bummed. So, providing everything goes ok financially, ill be there wed-sun. Oh yeah, gotta get the time off work also. Put in my request already.

Lucky for me I only have to ask for fri & sun off, so fingers crossed!! Probably be my only dune trip this season, so gotta make it count.

have no idea what we are doing yet.. If we stay here in town ill probably make a saturday appearance since family would be in town or ill just go to glamis like usual and hang out with family down that way :D

Yep, be there for the entire week.

Haven't missed Turkey Day Weekend in years and don't plan on starting this year. Deep fry up a turkey, group "Pot Lucks" it. Days of "Duning". The Guru of the group has a new Margarita machine, hopes he can bring it!, our Sat. morning Bloddy Mary Fest. Get's no better than that! :dunno:

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't missed Turkey Day Weekend in years and don't plan on starting this year. Deep fry up a turkey, group "Pot Lucks" it. Days of "Duning". The Guru of the group has a new Margarita machine, hopes he can bring it!, our Sat. morning Bloddy Mary Fest. Get's no better than that! :blury:

The "Guru"!?!? I guess that's me cuz I spent a fortune on that machine. Thanks for the title, I feel sooo humble :finger: We'll be going out the Wednesday before T-day :booty: and back home on Monday.Can't wait!

The "Guru"!?!? I guess that's me cuz I spent a fortune on that machine. Thanks for the title, I feel sooo humble :blury: We'll be going out the Wednesday before T-day :booty: and back home on Monday.Can't wait!

Good thing your better half still has a real job there you old house husband, so you can spend all that money! :?: :finger:

• 3 weeks later...