Thanksgiving at Dumont..?

Dune Dad

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IS IT TIME YET??????

NO GOD DAMMIT! You have another week and 2 days! Buy a freakin calendar! :no_no: COME ON! :banghead::woo_hoo:

ok ok :MBdance:

T-Day...right. I'm bringing the YZ out this trip. I can't wait to get some 2-wheeler runs in. :grin: Any other dirtbikers wanna join me for some good fast runs? :woo_hoo:

NO GOD DAMMIT! You have another week and 2 days! Buy a freakin calendar! :skeet: COME ON! :clap::beercheers:

ok ok :smoker:

T-Day...right. I'm bringing the YZ out this trip. I can't wait to get some 2-wheeler runs in. :lol: Any other dirtbikers wanna join me for some good fast runs? :laughoff:

Nope, 2days (I got one of those calendars!) :D:D:D

Nope again, farm equipment can't keep up with your butt!!! :D:D:D

Edited by JILL

NO GOD DAMMIT! You have another week and 2 days! Buy a freakin calendar! :skeet: COME ON! :clap::beercheers:

ok ok :smoker:

T-Day...right. I'm bringing the YZ out this trip. I can't wait to get some 2-wheeler runs in. :lol: Any other dirtbikers wanna join me for some good fast runs? :laughoff:

You know damn well im down :P Freak on 2 wheels YIAH YIAH!!!

NO GOD DAMMIT! You have another week and 2 days! Buy a freakin calendar! :clap: COME ON! :lol::beercheers:

ok ok :skeet:

T-Day...right. I'm bringing the YZ out this trip. I can't wait to get some 2-wheeler runs in. :whoop: Any other dirtbikers wanna join me for some good fast runs? :smoker:

STUPID DAMN CALENDARS. FYC!!!! :booty: IT SHOULD BE TIME ALREADY!!!! :whoop::laughoff::lol:

looks like i might get to go. is it usually really busy on turkey week?

might get around to calling bob back also. :laughoff: been crazy busy on this end and stressing out. sorry bout that bob. not avoiding ya.

looking forward to my first sand fix this year. man o man i really need it. :beercheers:

I'm game when and where I'm heading up in the morning on the 26th

as for the turkey i just got to eat it and have no part of the cooking

Hmm good question. I guess the south pole meet & greet on Saturday at 2pm, otherwise let me know where you'll be and I'll try to find ya.

You know damn well im down :P Freak on 2 wheels YIAH YIAH!!!

:laughoff: you know :lol:

I'm going to try too make it out.. Last couple of trips, I didn't get to make it out because of stupid BS..we'll see

Hope you make it this time Pete! Keep me posted. ;):beercheers:

looks like i might get to go. is it usually really busy on turkey week?

might get around to calling bob back also. :clap: been crazy busy on this end and stressing out. sorry bout that bob. not avoiding ya.

looking forward to my first sand fix this year. man o man i really need it. :smoker:

Yes Turkey day is usually busy. I doubt it will be crazy judging by how Halloween was, but it will be much busier than an off weekend.

Glad you can finally make it back out, Red! :skeet:

dunefreak Posted Nov 19 2008, 05:47 PM

QUOTE(bob380sx @ Nov 19 2008, 02:23 PM)

I'm game when and where I'm heading up in the morning on the 26th

as for the turkey i just got to eat it and have no part of the cooking

Hmm good question. I guess the south pole meet & greet on Saturday at 2pm, otherwise let me know where you'll be and I'll try to find ya.

cool i will keep an eye out for the yz in you sign. i will try and make the 2pm meat and great. i never know exactly were we will camp. here's a pic of my bike flag me down if you see me its probably the only 06 running conventional forks. ok its a 98 with 06 body work. names Bob

normal_ktmparts_041.jpg

cool i will keep an eye out for the yz in you sign. i will try and make the 2pm meat and great. i never know exactly were we will camp. here's a pic of my bike flag me down if you see me its probably the only 06 running conventional forks. ok its a 98 with 06 body work. names Bob

normal_ktmparts_041.jpg

Right on Bob will do. Here's a better pic of my bike...

normal_S2010059~8.JPG

I think I've met you before. Bobby right? With the hopped up pinto? You knew Heather and Mark Bourn a while back right? I think I met you at Heather's apartment. Talk about a memory right? Some things just stick I guess. That or I am completely off here. :beercheers: :angry2:

I'll keep an eye out for ya next weekend. :bawl::beercheers:

Right on Bob will do. Here's a better pic of my bike...

normal_S2010059~8.JPG

I think I've met you before. Bobby right? With the hopped up pinto? You knew Heather and Mark Bourn a while back right? I think I met you at Heather's apartment. Talk about a memory right? Some things just stick I guess. That or I am completely off here. :beercheers::bawl:

I'll keep an eye out for ya next weekend. :lol::beercheers:

i THOUGHT nICK WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT HAD AN EYE OUT? :angry2:

I'm going to try too make it out.. Last couple of trips, I didn't get to make it out because of stupid BS..we'll see

:beercheers::beercheers: I know

Come on out & you can stay in our trailer if you want.Also if you want I can haul your bike out.So you dont have to drive that DAM FORD with the WEAK A$$ TRANNY.

Anywho let me know.So know for what were heating up Honey bake ham.were also doing a pot luck in our group.should be a great time like last year.cant wait showing up on thursday morning and going home sunday.