POKER RUN volunteers needed

Sincity_blondie

Hey everyone. I know we are all getting really excited about the 1st annual Poker Run being presented by Friends of Dumont Dunes & DDR!! :dunno:

We are currently looking for volunteers to man the poker stations as well as for the registration booth. We will be manning the stations (5) with 2 man or woman teams. So we are looking for 10 volunteers for those that will be spread about dumont.

We are also looking for volunteers to man the registration booth from 9am-2pm (4 to 6 people). As well as about 4 people from 2pm-3pm to help with other duties at the registration booth.

This is for a great cause OUR DUNES that we all love so much. We are looking for people who will be motivated to educate the public on the issues currently being faced regarding dumont. (Out of bounds areas, Fringe toed Lizard)

If you are interested in volunteering your time, please PM me with times available so I can coordinate where to put everyone. Please only PM if you are able to commit to the cause. We appreciate your help.

:beercheers:

terry as long as the weather is cool and the battery holds out in the samurai ill man a booth for the 4 hours thats not a big thing.. Just gotta make sure i have my cooler full of umm beverages :D

:shout: :blury:

Hi everyone. We are still looking for LOTS of help for the poker run. This is definately for a great cause, so if your able to spare a couple~few hours, please either let me know here or you can PM me.

So far heres who we have

Pete

Sincity_blondie

Sand Chick

Ynot

Dinicolada

Skyz (for a couple hrs) ???

Ltr450

Woody

Sanddunesaddict

Who else will step up to support our dunes!! :beercheers:

Edited by Sincity_blondie

:shout: :headbang1:

Hi everyone. We are still looking for LOTS of help for the poker run. This is definately for a great cause, so if your able to spare a couple~few hours, please either let me know here or you can PM me.

So far heres who we have

Pete

Sincity_blondie

Sand Chick

Ynot

Dinicolada

Skyz (for a couple hrs) ???

Ltr450

Woody (I think)

Sanddunesaddict (I think)

Who else will step up to support our dunes!! :blury:

Yep, I'll be there to help out....SF Woody :beercheers:

Come on folks, we need lots more volunteers to help out to make this first Poker Run a success. We will have 5 booths as well as registration. So who else can commit to at least a couple hours to help this great cause??? Its coming up quit, dont wanna wait till the last minute then not have enough volunteers.

I know with the economy the way it is its hard for people to make it out to the dunes. Im one of those people. Ill be driving out in the burb just for the poker run. Id be willing to take passengers to help out this great event!!! :thumbsdown:

I spoke with :ynot: last night and told him I have no problems spending 4 hours(or more...) working a booth to help out.

So make sure you add me to your list. I wont be out until late friday night so I'll have to have that old fart fill me in on what I need to do. :beerpint: