Caught another knucklehead

since the economy has been in the chitter, lots of thefts have been occurring here in bako.

a house a block over from me had their garage door rolling codes stolen. the azzhats came back with a truck, backed it up in the garage during the day when the peeps were at work, took tons of chit, and bailed...no one even noticed what was up

effen thieves...they need to be shot to make an example

thanks for the heads up Tom....ill ask around, but i dont know anyone that had their quad stolen

sounds like dude was involved in a chop shop deal??

Edited by richard cheese

Just another dumb a$$ tweaker that cant find a job and pay for his own stuff.

Wanted to get the word out that there was some recovered property. I would hate to see any good stuff just sit around and collect dust....

Idiots... I'm with you cheese.. forget the canned hunts in Texas, start issuing hunting lic. for theives....

• 2 weeks later...

:beercheers: Hey Nevada is tuff on :dumbass: :fro_smokin: :bs: out here. Look what happen to OJ, Cali let him off.... :dumbass: but in Nevada the jury nailed him and his buddies :gayboy: and now the only :gayboy: OJ will get here will be his cell :dunno: mate :dunno: :dumbass: :angry2:

SP2 Mike

Dude that was very creative use of smilies