NEW RZR-S

QUAD STAR 238

Rapenow MS just turned down $15,500 out the door from my Dad. :clown:

Had the cash in hand. . . . They're frikkin fools in this economy. Sales guy was pissed and looking for a new job. Looks like im shopping in Ohio. $300 less than MSRP, course even with shipping costs its miles cheaper the Azz' at RN.

Rapenow MS just turned down $15,500 out the door from my Dad. :clown:

Had the cash in hand. . . . They're frikkin fools in this economy. Sales guy was pissed and looking for a new job. Looks like im shopping in Ohio. $300 less than MSRP, course even with shipping costs its miles cheaper the Azz' at RN.

wow! Eff that fuggin place then. :ynot: I haven't heard very good stories about Ride Now. :beerpint:

• 2 weeks later...

Damn...i just talked to kelly last week, he no longer works there. He quit.

Just got a text from my guy at RapeNow. The a-holes wont drop below $16,000 even now, even after documented quotes from 3 other dealers. Sit on them then. see if I care. :rockwoot:

Just got back from Dumont for Halloween weekend.

There is a guy on Vendor Row renting RZR-S's for $100 an hour. So I rent one for an hour, to see what they are about. I just have to say. UN--Freakin--BELIEVABLE ! ! ! :ah:

I gets back to camp to show the peeps and all the guys are gone on a quad ride. Rather than jump on the Rappy to catch them and waste my hour. I chase them down on the RZR-S. Fall into line and run the whole way right with them. We trail ride pretty hard and fast, aggressive like. I couldnt believe that a SxS could possibly run with us. I even passed a couple of the slower guys.

All in all. I was BLOWN AWAY at the way it handled in the dunes. I ride my Rhino all over too, but its slower(even with the mods), heavier and takes some work to get her there. Not so on the RZR-S. Im selling a couple of machines and getting one. I'll have it before the Thanksgiving holiday. :headbang1: