Camp host

I did my part. Hope it helps out.

When are you going to present a check to them? I think they are going to be surprised. We are doing the right thing for sho.

I sure do like BLUE :beercheers:

I'll just cash it out before my next trip out and hand it to them in cash. Checks are a pain. ;) Maybe we could all meet up to present it to them as a group to show them who the heck we are.

I'll just cash it out before my next trip out and hand it to them in cash. Checks are a pain. ;) Maybe we could all meet up to present it to them as a group to show them who the heck we are.

Great idea buddy..I am sure they would be there in there next lifetime waiting for the goverment to take care of them . Even though the Gov is doing a great job helping them you still need the little things to stay out in the D the whole season.

Pete even get a checklist from them and maybe we can round up some supplies for them and instead of us going over there at once we can swing buy and bring it to them since we are all out there at different times of the year.

The more usefull supplies the better for them...

also dont be afraid to leve them leftover food, gas, ect.

Just saw Don and Ellen this morning. SANDAWG and I were out there for the week. Don got his fence up a few days ago and is looking for a road grader but all BLM will get him at this time is a HD Bobcat. SANDAWG is still there and camped next to Don for the Halloween weekend. They do appreciate any firewood you leave them.

Well good news and bad news.

Good news: we have raised about 150 bucks so far!

Bad news: It has been brought my attention that the camp hosts are technically BLM employees even though they are volunteers. This means they cannot accept donations due to some stupid political governmant reasons or laws. I'm gonna figure out how we can still make use of the funds to go towards them otherwise I will have to get everyone their cash back. :dunno::usa:

Bad news: It has been brought my attention that the camp hosts are technically BLM employees even though they are volunteers. This means they cannot accept donations due to some stupid political governmant reasons or laws. I'm gonna figure out how we can still make use of the funds to go towards them otherwise I will have to get everyone their cash back. :usa::crackhead:

Well that sucks.......

You can keep my donation and put it towards the poker run if needed.....

:dunno:

Pete

as a goverment employee they can not take a gift larger than 10 dollars at a time. so if all the DDr people goat onr time and each one hand then 10 dollars each it is not a gift. Or if it is handed to them and told it was found than they have to psot it for 30 day and if not clamed than they can keep it. but if they are being paied by the BLM and are retired they might have to clam it on taxes as income. hop this helps sean

Bad news: It has been brought my attention that the camp hosts are technically BLM employees even though they are volunteers. This means they cannot accept donations due to some stupid political governmant reasons or laws. I'm gonna figure out how we can still make use of the funds to go towards them otherwise I will have to get everyone their cash back. :laughing::DDRrocks:

Give it to me and I will just buy stuff and leave it on their doorstep. Astroglide, plastic sheeting, rolling papers, 15 gallons of gas and 4 D batteries. That should do it. Gets me and my girl through a weekend in the sand ! :headbang1::blink:

Pete

as a goverment employee they can not take a gift larger than 10 dollars at a time. so if all the DDr people goat onr time and each one hand then 10 dollars each it is not a gift. Or if it is handed to them and told it was found than they have to psot it for 30 day and if not clamed than they can keep it. but if they are being paied by the BLM and are retired they might have to clam it on taxes as income. hop this helps sean

Good night! you type like I do. :headbang1::laughing::DDRrocks:

What if it was given to them as a gift like a Birthday, Christmas, anniversary or a Happy Saterday. Who is to say they don't celebrate unusual days.

Doesn't a Rhino have an odometer????????????????????? :MBdance: :black: :lol::beat:

Issue solved. Play the game the way the government wants you to! Declare the mileage and get reimbursed. Should pay for fuel and tires at the very least! :lol::lol::lol: