Raptor 700--Yoshi Full and Programmer

GGZOBZ

I just installed the full Yoshi combo on my Dad's 2008 Raptor 700. Full pipe, PIM and Programmer. Thus far, its the stock air cleaner with the lid off. A K&N Velocity intake will be installed at Dumont this weekend.

Its by far the fastest (basically stock) Raptor 700 I have ever ridden. I cant wait to see this thing against mine (and all my brothers) this weekend. I am shocked and awed at the total package and the response. WOW.

Just FYI and for comparison, I run the Intake, LTE Duals and the PCIII programmer. Dang, I thought I was the Big Dog.

Is it plug n play or did you have to program it?

Plug and Play at this stage, in the PIM (which installs permanently in the space where the owners manual goes) there are 2 pre-programmed maps. Stock airbox lid removed, full yoshi pipe with spark restor removed and sparl arrestor in place. We left it in place (for now). This is all you need for now. Raped APE up and down the cul de sac yesterday and today. :ah:

When we install the K&N Full Intake, we will plug in and utilize the the programmer (looks to be the easiest to program that I have seen). Select low, mid or top end, ajdust the amount of fuel you need to run right its a plus (+) or a minus (-) situation. Seems VERY easy, exspecially compared to the PCIII that I have. No laptop to connect, etc. Connect it, adjust the curves, unplug it, test run, hook up to adjust etc.

Seems very easy and again, the fastest stock (ish) Raptor 700 I have EVER ridden. My kids coming up in age and will be ready to inherit mine soon. I will likely go with the YOSHI set up when I buy my new 2010 (assuming the rappy is still the big dog) ! ! ! :rockwoot:

• 2 weeks later...

I say you still take him with the dual pipe set up, if not your doing something wrong or weigh 300lbz...

Of course. But then he puts my 150# bro in law on it and then I have to catch him at the top.

Nice huh?? :thumb:

How big of diff do the duals make? when I am at D on the either hill i beat about 90% of the stuff there. My setup is 06 700r sparks full exhaust pro design & k&n PCIII USB. My chit hauls a$$ and all the other raptors who are modded seem slower.