Halloween trip reports

dunefreak

We had a bitchin weeked, both bikes ran t*ts and the only thing to brake was a headgasket on the nitrous one. Did a TON of riding with the wifey on her quad and went on a haul balls one on sat with the guys :driver::beercheers:

Thanks for the beers pete I had a mouth like ghandis flip-flop at the south pole :yiah:

even with the big badass head studs you still managed to blow out a gasket.. :assblast:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amangela :driver:

LOL funny thing is we thought you'd bring up that funny name later during drinky time, but we brought it up! Wheelies in the rhino around the campfire are good times :) Mike's first layered shots, yummy, the second one :beercheers: almost made me yack lol, too much Vodka, haha! the glasses were funny too 'whoever gets the blinky one wins...'

I had a blast, thanks to everyone we hung out with. It was Josh's first trip out there and he loved it too, aside from dislocating his shoulder jumping his buddy's bike, haha. I told him to go jump it again to get it back in place, I couldn't yank it hard enough :assblast: I am so sore from riding but it's so worth it! Angela led some great rides, not haulin azz much since the dunes were a lil choppy, but it was lotsa fun! The rainy ride was way cool until I got back to camp and 'exfoliated' my arms!

OH, I can't forget to add, duning my TACOMA was BADAZZ!!! I love my truck even more now! Thanks to Pauly for showing me some fun in the Toyota, and HAHA to everyone that thinks I'm crazy for letting him. :lol: Ok, maybe I'm a lil crazy, it was friggin worth it though, so much fun!

Angela led some great rides, not haulin azz much since the dunes were a lil choppy, but it was lotsa fun! The rainy ride was way cool until I got back to camp and 'exfoliated' my arms!

Wellllll...........it was fast for my normal slow :lol:

I also forgot to mention "The Dune Midget" :assblast: I know someone was hoping that would be forgotten.....but no way!! It is forever true and written inside the McFlurry! :driver::beercheers:

and who knew that a 70 could out run AND pass a rhino? :lol:

even with the big badass head studs you still managed to blow out a gasket.. :lol:

Yup :beercheers::assblast::lol:

It got hammered on pretty good though, I burnt almost 10 gal of race gas and 3 bottles of juice through her. It was running better than ever ALL weekend, I only had one run where it started pinging really bad and I backed off, apart from that it took a beating the whole weekend :driver: Not one bike or regular quad beat me, the only time I got owned was when I got ballsy and moved over to the alky banshee side, those fukers are unreal!!!! Right out of the box they had me by 5-10 bike lengths and no matter what I couldnt catch em :(

WOW!!!

JUST GOT HOME!!!

awesome weekand!!!

met some peeps at the meet n greet.

hung out with barefoot bob for awhile at the north pole on sunday...

and found out he is ACTUALLY barefoot. and his name is Bob.

pete hooked me up with a ddr sticker for the red tracked mog!

thanks pete!!!

got pics later.

Was told a truck and a person on a quad collided ? (2nd hand info) havent heard anything else about it :lol:

That's what it looked like but we weren't sure. Looked like a Ranger pickup or similar.

Thanks for the beers pete I had a mouth like ghandis flip-flop at the south pole :yiah:

no problemo :driver:

My friend (nurse) stopped before the medics arrived .He said a drunk guy fell out of the back of a truck and got knocked out .His friends didnt want the nurse to turn him over ,but the nurse said he could of choked on his own blood .then the medics showed up .

ouch! stupid really does hurt :beercheers: Hope he's alright. :assblast:

pete hooked me up with a ddr sticker for the red tracked mog!

thanks pete!!!

You're very welcome. Thanks for representin, Brian. :lol:

Yup :beercheers::assblast::lol:

It got hammered on pretty good though, I burnt almost 10 gal of race gas and 3 bottles of juice through her. It was running better than ever ALL weekend, I only had one run where it started pinging really bad and I backed off, apart from that it took a beating the whole weekend :driver: Not one bike or regular quad beat me, the only time I got owned was when I got ballsy and moved over to the alky banshee side, those fukers are unreal!!!! Right out of the box they had me by 5-10 bike lengths and no matter what I couldnt catch em :(

I never got a chance to run your bike,my stupid pipe kept falling off.One time i was cruising up the hill looking to see if it was coming off again and you came flyin by me.That was the only time I saw you.

Anyone know what happened at the end of the last finger dune Sat night? Coming back from comp there were emergency vehicles everywhere w/ their lights on. Looked like maybe a collision of some sort. :driver:

a guy fell out off the back of a truck and landed on his head he was take out by ambulance air ship couldnt come due to weather.

Here is a video of me racing grey lynns 511 trx,dannys yfz480,and Jesse's KBR built Stockbore Raptor 700

nice! All I had this weekend was an old kfx730. The superbeast is still all over the garage..LOL Didn't matter I was still out there racing.. I can't pass that hill without hitting it a few times. :)

I'm going to put it on youtube as well but if you can manage to watch it on vimeo it will be in high definition. :)

nice video joeduner and i were there when that red fireman car did that jump(at the first of the video). think it was his dads car and that jump almost went bad. he had to stop and check the car over and it looked like the steering wheel twisted his hand. bet he wouldnt want pops seeing that video. :banghead:

I think I've figured out Aarons key to the insanely fast YFZ......It's not the bike it's the clothes.....Red T shirt, black shorts, black socks and kicks!!!!! That's his secret!!! Bro, you rock that every time your out there!!!!

:banghead::headbang1:

I think I've figured out Aarons key to the insanely fast YFZ......It's not the bike it's the clothes.....Red T shirt, black shorts, black socks and kicks!!!!! That's his secret!!! Bro, you rock that every time your out there!!!!

:banghead::headbang1:

yep, that's his uniform! :headbang1:

Wellllll...........it was fast for my normal slow :banghead:

:headbang1: I knew you'd say somethin, I was pickin on you just a tad ;) Now that we know better, Turkey weekend we'll put you right behind Ang and she will pace it to you, she babied me for the first few trips last season, I'm a speed demon and ended up hurting myself before that, not knowin what I was doin and about the dunes :MBdance: So now that I'm learneded I'm a speed demon again ;)

Is it time to go ride again yet??? :headbang1:

First off had a blast. My family and another family went out Wed. night got the end of a finger near bathrooms 3, 10, 11. The rest of our group got there on Thurs. night. Kids had a blast on their little dune all weekend. Took the kids out trick or treating on friday night at vendor row, wanted to say thanks :D to all the vendors giving out candy the kids loved it.

Went on alot of dune rides saw no problems everyone we came across on the dunes were riding very safe and watching out for others. The only problem we had were the people in the 2 camps next to us were actually riding through our camp that was coned off (Coned of so the kids could ride up 3/4 way up the finger) Luckily our kids were not involved in an accident with these idiots they may have had a problem :banghead: . People accessed the dunes at the top of the finger all weekend long (which we expected thats why the kids were allowed to only go up 3/4 way) that was no problem but to have people go thru our camp pissed me off :headbang1:

Never been there when it rained it was a different type of sand riding, watched some buggies jump that was very cool. Overall it was a great weekend. Thanks to Billy and Julie for another great weekend (as usual). Hopefully everyone that had an accident out there is ok. Will be out there for TG.

forgot to thank everybody that gave candy to my kids and others. in about one hour my 5 year old had more candy than he could carry(or be allowed to eat)....saw a lot of great jack-o-lanterns and decorations to!

:think: I knew you'd say somethin, I was pickin on you just a tad ;) Now that we know better, Turkey weekend we'll put you right behind Ang and she will pace it to you, she babied me for the first few trips last season, I'm a speed demon and ended up hurting myself before that, not knowin what I was doin and about the dunes :blah: So now that I'm learneded I'm a speed demon again ;)

Is it time to go ride again yet??? :argue:

You are, when did that happen??? :flipoff: