LT Car runs over qwad rider...

Sand Saw

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wheelie because its fun, but mostly be cuz it makes me look cool, and gets me "juice"... :flipoff:

You seriously think anyone is going to beleive you would rather wheelie all by yourself then when there is people to show of for?? Come on man... :argue:

Edited by Sand Saw

food for thought peeps, just because you don't see a spotter doesn't mean there isn't one. i am on neither side here but i do have a friend that loves to entertain others. i am ALWAYS spotting him at the base of whatever hill he is on with the race radio. and if i don't like what i see i shut him down. like i said food for thought so don't stone me ;) the radios are worth there weight in gold

screw wheelieing on the hill what about when you are just cruising in you truck or in my case the Tracker and some a-hole has to come by extremely fast and rock my sh*t countless times

Last weekend we got rocked so many times in Petes truck

I think my next trip I will have my BB gun locked and loaded :flipoff: :argue: :think:

Edited by sanddunesaddict

screw wheelieing on the hill what about when you are just cruising in you truck or in my case the Tracker and some a-hole has to come by extremely fast and rock my sh*t countless times

I think my next trip I will have my BB gun locked and loaded :beat::beat::beat:

Sh*t! we did? :drunk::lol::dunno: Now I gotta go check my chit! :think:

This topic sucks. :usa::blah::flipoff: I think I have read all this same EXACT stuff...every year after Halloween weekend. :blah: Fuggin deja vu! :argue:

ASSUME YOU ARE INVISIBLE.

:flipoff: Defense, not offense.

Why does everyone seem to assume that the guy doing a wheelie in his car is trying to impress anyone? ITS FUN!!!! I dont wheelie my car to impress people, I wheelie my car because its fun. I try to find a hill with noone around, but at times I have wheelied my car on comp. Im not the "hold my beer and watch this kinda guy". But I do like to do wheelies. Is it the guys fault in the car doing the wheelie.... sometimes. Is it the guy on the quad that sees the guy in the car doing the wheelie and still goes up the hill next to the guy wheeling, sometimes. The next time you are on your bike or quad doing a wheelie, think about this.... Am I doing this to look cool, or am I doing this because its fun? The guy doing the wheelie in the car is probably thinking the same thing you are when hes doing his wheelie.

That's true!! And in your defense, I know you just like to wheelie and don't care if anyone sees you. Yay Tim :B

food for thought peeps, just because you don't see a spotter doesn't mean there isn't one. i am on neither side here but i do have a friend that loves to entertain others. i am ALWAYS spotting him at the base of whatever hill he is on with the race radio. and if i don't like what i see i shut him down. like i said food for thought so don't stone me ;) the radios are worth there weight in gold

I guess this guy thought the spotter was supposed to stop the OTHER rider, not him. Sounds like you kids do it right, so thank you.

So who's gonna corner the market on see-through sandrail floorboards? Cause I'm way too lazy...

I think my next trip I will have my BB gun locked and loaded :argue: :think::blah:

You owe me $3.00 :flipoff:

I wheelie because its fun, but mostly be cuz it makes me look cool, and gets me "juice"... :flipoff:

You seriously think anyone is going to beleive you would rather wheelie all by yourself then when there is people to show of for?? Come on man... :argue:

I believe him.

I agree with him.

nukka don't judge. :think: