Welcome to DDR!
Directions to Dumont Dunes
Baker, CA to Dumont Dunes:
- Take HWY 127 north approx. 34 miles. You'll pass "Little Dumont" on the right hand side.
- Just past Little Dumont you'll see a sign for Dumont Dunes pointing to the right.
- Turn on Dumont Dunes Rd (gravel road).
- Proceed approx 3-4 miles, crossing the Amargosa River Crossing (cement slab), and pull up to the pay station.
- Once you past the pay station, stay on the gravel road as it brings you uphill to the top of the plateau.