Jump to content

jeeperbill

Members
  • Posts

    37
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jeeperbill

  1. https://www.kellysrvrentals.com/ will drop a rv at Dumont for you
  2. Headed out sat morning "early" small group. Couple sand cars Rzr 800 4 seat 900 4 seat see everyone there. Have to head back late sun Work Monday
  3. Ok at what point do you make the call and get a bigger truck? I am not talking about mine I am referring to having to follow someone at 30mph up the hill coming out of Dumont headed to Tecopa. I get it lots of toys are fun but when you are only capable of 30mph up hill isn't it time for a upgrade? I haul a 40' toy hauler with rzr 4 and quads with a dodge 2500 diesel with a upgraded trany and mild chip and can do well over the California legal limit. I almost feel sorry for the guy with the 30' bumper pull and a 1/2 ton truck that has his foot on the floor climbing hills. So should the truck match the trailer and toys or is it completely ok to do 30mph?
  4. called left message on their machine and sent them a e-mail thanks for the info. Still looking most seem to be about 175.00 a month and up is this normal. I have been spoiled having my own rv parking at home for too long.
  5. Ok I am moving to the north west side of town and I no longer have rv parking at my house so I am looking for a spot to park a 40' toy hauler. If anyone has any good ideas or a spot open let me know. Oh and did happen to mention that I am moving this Saturday the 20th of April. Did not think it was going to be this fast. Thanks, Billy 702-449-9041
  6. Duck creek good fishing in lakes and lots of camping and trails
×
×
  • Create New...