Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

post-4277-1284950549_thumb.jpg

Tompro Type I Sandrail with Turbo

This is a fun and fast rail, and has no problems getting anywhere in the dunes.

New engine just installed from a 2007 Hayabusa with 1600 miles

This car is loaded with Options including:

Turbo Kit

Intelli Dash

Reverse Box

Reverse Shifter Kit

Lazar Star HIDs

Brand new Total Power Battery

Lock Up Clutch

3 Panel Aluminum Mirror

Tompro Front Brakes

LED Tail Lights

Wing Trunk

Chrome Front End

Bead Locks

Spare Set of CV's with Tool for changing Boots

Spare Chain

Spare Sprockets

Misc other Spare Parts

$18,000 - firm

COMES WITH EXTRA MOTOR W/ SPUN BEARING...

702-496-4150

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Posted

Is this car still for sale?

I thouhgt I had seen it on some website showing sold? What's the deal?

Thanks

I sold this car...new owner has it for sell on glamisdunes.com

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...