Billman Posted December 17, 2014 Posted December 17, 2014 (edited) Selling for a friend so there is bound to be questions...Comp cut, staggered blasters & I think the fronts are buffed all are mounted on polished Douglas wheels. They hold air perfectly. Even the owner doesn't remember the size but I will go check. Either way, it was the recommended set up for the stock 900. One weekend trip to dumont and he decided to get the 1k thinking they would fit. His loss your gain!In Vegas but will ship at buyers expense (actual costs) $1,000 obo Edited December 18, 2014 by Billman Quote
racegirl04 Posted December 17, 2014 Posted December 17, 2014 Can I get a contact number? We are in Henderson also Quote
Billman Posted December 17, 2014 Author Posted December 17, 2014 PM'd, thanks usually am busy with work to take calls Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.