Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I'm selling a super clean Woods full exhaust. It looks brand new only ridden in sand. It's ceramic coated black and the heat shield brackets were cut off before ceramic coating. I also have a new black ceramic coated turn down end cap that goes with it. This is a great mid range and top end pipe would be perfect for the dunes... I will be in Dumont Saturday of presidents weekend I can bring it with me if anyone is interested.

$300

img_1620.jpg

img_1619.jpg

img_1621.jpg

img_1622.jpg

Edited by John H

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...