Taking the dog to Lake Mead...where to go?

Raptor0206

So i was thinking of taking the dog down to lake mead tomorrow, i have never been to lake mead and were up in summerlin...whats the best way to go? go out towards lake las vegas on lake mead blvd or go down past Boulder city on 93? im mainly just looking for the best place for her...any sandy areas that wont have 200 people? or is this all just a bad idea? (she is used to the lakes back in Minnesota)

any help would be useful...

So i was thinking of taking the dog down to lake mead tomorrow, i have never been to lake mead and were up in summerlin...whats the best way to go? go out towards lake las vegas on lake mead blvd or go down past Boulder city on 93? im mainly just looking for the best place for her...any sandy areas that wont have 200 people? or is this all just a bad idea? (she is used to the lakes back in Minnesota)

any help would be useful...

I know there is boulder beach. I havent been out there for years but it kinda sandy.. You should take the dog up to Mt charleston and get out of thus god awful heat :headbang1: