Firefighter Memorial Fund

dumont1978

Hi fellow duners!!!

I'm sure most of you have heard about the two L.A. Co. Firefighters who lost their lives fighting the Station fire in California on Sunday. If anyone lives near the Antelope Valley i'd like to invite you to a Tattoo fundraiser for Arnie and Ted. The event will take place Sept 5th & 6th at American Made Tattoo. 2873 Sierra Hwy. Rosamond Ca. (661) 256-7093. For more info check out http://www.myspace.com/197706031.

If your not able to make it out to the AV. or dont want a Tattoo, please make out a check to:

*Arnaldo Quinones memorial fund acct # 617172

*Firefighter memorial fund (combined acct) acct # 617170.....This will be divided between both parties!

*Ted Hall memorial fund acct # 617171

Send checks to: F&A Federal Credit Union-Memorial Fund

P.O. Box 30831

Los Angeles, Ca 90030-9972

Thanks to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are some prices if you know any of the tattos and what percent of the cost goes to the firefighters..?

I live pretty close and looking for a tatoo also, do they have a website...

God bless them because I live 5 minutes from the fire in Sylmar and just went thru a similar fire this year(Sayre Fire), bless them and the family's who lost there home..

What are some prices if you know any of the tattos and what percent of the cost goes to the firefighters..?

I live pretty close and looking for a tatoo also, do they have a website...

God bless them because I live 5 minutes from the fire in Sylmar and just went thru a similar fire this year(Sayre Fire), bless them and the family's who lost there home..

I dont know what they will be charging, but i do know that 100% will be donated! Check out these sites.

www.jojoackermann.com www.americanmadetattoo.com http://www.myspace.com/197706031

Thank you very much! hope i see you there this weekend.....Brian