Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I just wanted to wish all you DDR peeps a Happy Thanksgiving! Although we never go to D for T-day, I think next year we are going to start a new tradition in our family. I just got a new turkey fryer (NO oil required) it works off infrared and I don't know how it does it but, it cooked a perfect 20# turkey today that was the best I have ever had. Now that I have that little toy in the tool box, I think T-day at D will be very easy!

Anyhow, I hope you all had a wonderful and safe day. This weekend, the toys get their yearly pre-season treatment and I get 4 days out at Dumont December 4-7 :B :B

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...