hondajimz Posted December 26, 2009 Posted December 26, 2009 I am supposed to be making my first Dumont trip and my effein alternator just quit on my Manx. Does anybody have one at vendor row. I can't get one locally until Mon-Tues. I want to leave tomorrow. I have the old one out already. Let me know. Hope everyone had a great Xmas. Jim (408)421-6359 Quote
White Rhino Posted December 26, 2009 Posted December 26, 2009 (edited) Doghouse would be your best bet 775-727-9344 I think he said he was going to be out there from his web site "I'll be at Dumont on Vendors row: 12-26 through Jan 2nd" Phil? you there! Edited December 26, 2009 by White Rhino Quote
hondajimz Posted December 26, 2009 Author Posted December 26, 2009 Thanks White Rhino, Does he have a cell number to call tomorrow? Hope you had a Merry Xmas Quote
White Rhino Posted December 26, 2009 Posted December 26, 2009 not sure, I think that number rings out there? worth a try... Merry Christmas! Quote
hondajimz Posted December 26, 2009 Author Posted December 26, 2009 I will find out tomorrow. If anybody wants to help out. My number is (408)421-6359 Maybe somebody can give him my number in case he has a cell phone. Thanks and Merry Xmas to all. Quote
JasonR Posted December 26, 2009 Posted December 26, 2009 I am supposed to be making my first Dumont trip and my effein alternator just quit on my Manx. Does anybody have one at vendor row. I can't get one locally until Mon-Tues. I want to leave tomorrow. I have the old one out already. Let me know. Hope everyone had a great Xmas. Jim (408)421-6359 where you coming from... i have a 50amp and live here in apple valley...ill let go for 40.00 760-792-2966 Jason Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.