Trucking and tractor service

andydew

My family has a trucking company that has operated in the southern California area for 25 years. We have 29 pieces of equipment currently, and specialize in low side demolition end dump service, but we've also branched out over the last 10 years; We have non code tankers available, we have a 16 tire expando low bed trailer for your equipment hauling needs, we have about 15 high side aluminum end dumps that are currently for sale or rent, and a furniture moving drop deck box van also for sale or rent.

I am also going solo on a new tractor division, dba DNA services. I'm currently offering bobcat service, attachments including: backhoe, sweeper, grapple bucket, smooth & toothed buckets, and forks. I also have a larger 966 loader for the bigger jobs. I'm hoping to couple the two divisions to better serve our customer's needs; such as residential tractor work and dirt/demo removal.

Please feel free to contact me via email or p.m. for a quote. We offer competitive hourly rates, as well as per load bids on long term jobs. Combined, my family has over 65 years experience in these industries, and we offer the most professional and efficient services available.

Thank you for your consideration,

Andrew Shaw

Shaw Trucking, Inc.

& also

DNA Services- tractor division

post-6067-1281966058_thumb.jpg

post-6067-1281965969_thumb.jpg

post-6067-1281966463_thumb.jpg

post-6067-1281965862_thumb.jpg

post-6067-1281965908_thumb.jpg