PetesZ400 Posted October 4, 2010 Posted October 4, 2010 I have an Edelbrock carb for a 2004 Suzuki Z400 for sale with the headstay, manuals, 19E needle, throttle cable and extra twist throttle. The carb could use a cleaning and its missing the check needle for the float adjustment (figure 12, page 8 of the manual). I'll take $135 shipped for all of the above. I have a used Sweetquads CDI. I am pretty sure it is just a rebadged Pro-Com CDI for 2003-2004 models. It worked great when it was installed. I sold my quad so I put the original back in for the sale. I'll take $40 shipped. I also have an engine cover that I'll let go for $15 shipped. I take paypal. Thanks Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.