Johnny's Speed and Chrome Mid-engine 2 seat car

RodeoCowboy65

Sand Rail Johnny’s speed and chrome mid-engine frame. I am the original owner .2180 VW motor, Laser star lights, one trip on rebuilt Trans axle with New ring and pinion, close ratio gears, super diff with heavy duty side plates and, Sway-A-Way wide trac axles KEP clutch and pressure plate, new Crow 5 point seat belts. LED tail lights, bilstien coil over shocks, Brandwood cable shifter, all CNC peddles, disc brakes. Stainless steel braded lines. Sway-A-Way springs. Auto Meter gauges, Lots of Billet parts, Lighted LED whip, Delorto Carbs with 6” velocity stacks and tall filters with Outerwear’s , Chrome Hi-Torque starter, Paddles and smoothies are in great shape .Runs great last time out but it has been sitting for the last year so I would plan doing a full tune up, plugs, cap, rotor and some fresh fuel. The car runs on pump gas also which is a big plus since Race fuel can no longer be purchased in California Fun car . The car was built in 2000 and the reg. is current. I have more than double my asking price into this car but since economy is in the tank I am open to offers 5,500 obo. There are lots of spare parts that go with this car also. I also have a brand new spare engine that has only been broken in that is worth 2,500 but I am willing to let it go with car for an additional 1,500. I also have a CAR CRAFT turbo system that is worth 3,500 that I would let go for and additional 1,500 call cell 408-656-5983. I can send you pics upon request .