stalteri Posted December 7, 2005 Author Posted December 7, 2005 i was goign to send my entire motor out to foward motion and do it... but i also hear there is a guy by the name of art who just built Sandy_YFZ's motor... and did a port job and the whole 9 yards... i have no idea how to get ahold of him but i hear he is a genious with engines.. Thanks, I sent him (Sand-YFZ's) a pm hopefully he knows Quote
sandm Posted December 8, 2005 Posted December 8, 2005 (edited) Thanks, I sent him (Sand-YFZ's) a pm hopefully he knows I can port and polish with a quick turn around time give a call 565-4193 ask for matt Edited December 8, 2005 by sandm Quote
stalteri Posted December 8, 2005 Author Posted December 8, 2005 I can port and polish with a quick turn around time give a call 565-4193 ask for matt I sent you a pm, let me know k thanks... Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.