2004 Quicksand 5 seater SOLD!

rajonezee

2004 Quicksand Dual Sport .095 chromolly 5 seat, heavy duty upper and lower a-arms, turbo LS6 Corvette engine, huge intercooler, $16000 Fortin sequential shift racing transmission, large 9 in clutch, Howe offroad power steering, four piston brakes front and rear,new 934 cvs, rebuilt dual Fox shocks air and emulsion front, air and bypass back, 20 inch travel, rear beadlock wheels on sand paddles, extra set off road tires and wheels, Bosch high flow fuel injectors, tuneable Link computer, Racer X headsets(4)with intercom and Ipod hookup, Renegade seats, CNC pedals, Chasis Dino tuned, 419 HP and 480 Ft pounds torque to the ground at 6lbs of boost. I have 10 lb spring also.

This car was built with the best parts to handle the horsepower. The tune is conservative which makes the car very reliable. This car will wheely up and down very steep hills, plush suspention. Very fun and fast. Over $90,000 invested to build(have many reciepts) Car is trailer kept all the times.

The reason I am selling the car, family lost interest.

TThis car is a good deal at $65,000 but you can steal it for $30,000 or best cash offer. I can deliver.

call me at 702-566-9363 or 702-755-4028 or email rajonezee@gmail.com

Edited by rajonezee

• 2 months later...

IS ANYONE INTERSTED AT 35,000? THIS CAR IS READY TO GO TO THE DUNES OR THE DESERT. CALL ME . THANK'S RON

Are you interested in a trade with cash and a harley I have a 05 ultra and a full custom 08 roadglide I spent 40k on. thanks Mark Poole Mark@a1truck.com

• Thumbs Down 1

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...