2FORCEFULL Posted February 10, 2011 Posted February 10, 2011 I wanna do the vinyl wrap on my two rails, any photo shoppers that can give ideas? anyone here do the wrap?? I JUST WANNA DO THE SIDE PANnels...thanks Quote
2FORCEFULL Posted February 10, 2011 Author Posted February 10, 2011 the pannels are powder coat silver metalic... not raw aluminum like they look.. Quote
LVSANDRIDER Posted February 10, 2011 Posted February 10, 2011 I wanna do the vinyl wrap on my two rails, any photo shoppers that can give ideas? anyone here do the wrap?? I JUST WANNA DO THE SIDE PANnels...thanks mike @ warrior wraps 702-448-4444 mike@warriorwraps.com they just did a food truck for me and it was great there graffic artis Percy is the best Quote
White Rhino Posted February 10, 2011 Posted February 10, 2011 Team Acme (702) 657-8326 http://teamacme.com/graphics/ Teran will hook you up! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.