04 F350 XLT 6.0 4 sale

lonzo

2004 F350 4 sale

I need to sell my dads 04 F350 to help my mom pay some bills. Its a 2wd long bed XLT, 6.0 w/197k miles, auto, tow boss package, black paint black grill black bumpers absolutly no chrome. 17" factory alloy wheels. Jumper cable plugs in front and rear bumpers, air bags, HD springs, grey cloth interior with factory carbon fiber inserts,power driver seat, cd/dvd player with back up camera. Tires have approx 5k miles on them (still practically new). No accidents, 2nd owner non smoker. The truck is completey stock with the exception of an aftermarket air cleaner and a EGR cooler delete kit (installed by OC diesel shop) BTW has passed smog yesterday This truck has made it thru its whole life without having to pay a visit to the ford dealer for any serious failures (i.e. head gaskets, turbo, injectors, etc.. I can get the report from ford to prove it!). Regular maintenance has been done. Recently replaced the degas coolant reservoir, old one was leaking. This has been a great truck, but unfortunately my dad recently passed away no thanks to stupid cancer. I also have a SCT Xcal2 programmer with custom tunes that go with this truck. It has extreme looney tune and tow tune by DJ's diesel performance.

asking 13.5k, this truck is super clean and is dam near perfect condition. So if your looking for a towing beast , this is the truck to get.

truck010.jpg

truck011.jpg

truck013.jpg

truck015.jpg

truck014.jpg

truck009.jpg