Quadracer81 Posted April 26, 2011 Posted April 26, 2011 2005 YFZ 450 SE lotts of extras. GYTR +2 A-arms, Houser +2 steering stem, pro tapper bars, ITP baja wheels, ITP holeshot XCR tires, AC Racing front bumper, AC Racing grab bar, pro design intake, boysen quickshot II accelerator pump, pro armor pro peg nerf bars, ALBA Graphics kit (looks like tracy cecco's 2005 race bike), set of paddle tires with rims to go with, also loading ramps, bike has always been well maintained and taken care of. Never raced. Tittle in hand and ready to sell. Call me at 760-267-1185, or email at kevin.vest@us.army.mil. $4,500.00 obo HAVING TROUBLE UPLOADING PICS LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO SEE IT i WILL EMAIL YOU PICS. Quote
Quadracer81 Posted April 26, 2011 Author Posted April 26, 2011 PS BIKE ALSO HAS FULL CURTIS SPARX BIG CORE RACE EXUAST ON IT. Quote
Quadracer81 Posted April 26, 2011 Author Posted April 26, 2011 Okay maybe I should have looked at NADA Guides first. reduced price is now $3,500.00 obo Quote
Quadracer81 Posted May 2, 2011 Author Posted May 2, 2011 The one I am selling is the closest one in the picture with the ALBA Graphics kit. Quote
Warrior07 Posted May 7, 2011 Posted May 7, 2011 The one I am selling is the closest one in the picture with the ALBA Graphics kit. I'll give ya $2500.00 cold hard cash. Quote
Quadracer81 Posted May 8, 2011 Author Posted May 8, 2011 $3,500 is firm I will not go below that. Im already taking a major loss with money invested.Sorry. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.