• reverse gear box, reverse shifter

• 3 panel mirror, two sets of eagle HID lights

• custom light bar

• bead locks on all 4 wheels

• front brakes

• aluminum roof

• LED tail lights

• King 2-tube bypass shocks

• tranny work ( 30mm input shaft, heavy duty cer clips, cryo-ed, back cut gears, all new shift forks )

• upgraded w/ Ron Davis radiator

• lighted whip, lazer star front lights

• custom aluminum roof dash for in car/ car-car radio (sorry the system not included at this price)

• aluminum wing trunk

• the buggy is VIN'ed and titled

• TRE (time retard eliminator). The TRE cancels out the program from Suzuki which retards the timing in a stock Hayabusa from gears 1-4 from 0-1/2 throttle. This gives the motor a very noticeable torque increase in gears 1-4 from 0%-50% throttle.

Recent Maintenance:

• This past summer the timing chain, reverse gear box chain and bearings, main drive chain, new sprockets were all changed and are new.

• The chain tensioner has been replaced with a sprocket that is riding on ball bearings. This stopped the chain from over heating, stretching, need for constant chain tightening and increased the life of my chains immensely.

• The J-arms up front are upgraded by Tom to the 1 1/4 inch size with the heavier A wall thickness of .095 thickness.

• Shocks were rebuilt by King and re-valved to handle transitions in the dunes which stops bottoming out the front suspension.

• A clutch slave support has been added to beef up the clutch cover and prevent cracking due to heavier clutch.

• The car has had a buddy club fan switch installed verses the stock one Tom uses. Stock fan switch turns on at 222 and off at 212. The buddy club turns on at 185 and off at 173 degree's.

• I also installed a small fan to the oil cooler along with aluminum fins to radiator which scoop added air to the radiator, hence the car does not over heat as some cars do.

• The voltage rectifier (?) has been moved out of the wing wiring box and moved under the wing to keep the heat out of the electronics and to better cool itself.

Cost to build:

• Type I two seat car basic: $25,800

• Turbo kit: $4,400

• Reverse gear box: $3,300

• Lockup Clutch: $870

• Reverse Shifter: $180

• Eagle HID's per pair 620 X 2 = $1240

• Bead Locks: 165 ea X 4 = $660

• Tom Pro Front Brakes: $560

• 2 -tube bypass shocks $2,600

• Tranny work back cut gears and 30mm input shaft: $1,800

• LED tail lights: $180

• Aluminum Light Bar: $620

Total to build today w/o my add ons and upgrades: $42,210

More pics at: http://s670.photobucket.com/albums/vv62/see300aweek/Tom%20Pro/

I am the second owner on this car and can say it has no issues, runs great. I will consider trades of a RZRs or the newer razor plus cash. It is located in Gold Canyon, AZ. Interested parties please call (480) 671-3632.

Thanks Shannon

sideviewsmall.jpg

TurboPlenum.jpg

RtFshock.jpg

obliqueanglesmall.jpg

Edited by Dr.Pop

• 2 months later...