Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi, I am looking to sale my quad. I never use it and would just like to get it out of my shop. I am asking 2450 obo in hopes for a quick sale. Let me know if you are interested or have any questions. I can be reached at 702-234-4626 I am in the Las Vegas area. I also have women's riding gear, seriously worn 1 time. boots pants jersey ect

Thank you,

Jamie

702-234-4626

post-4490-0-76250900-1321070124_thumb.jp

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...