Need a dodge service tech.....please

goodguys75

anyone here a dodge service tech, or know of one???? I want to activate my High idle on my 2006 3500 5.9.....Went to a few dealers by work and they wanted 120$ for a few min of typing on a star scanner......I am willing to pay, but not 120$ for that.....thanks......case of beer included to anyone who gives me a contact......thanks andre

The smarty by mads electronics activates this by default, even after returning to stock my high idle still worked. Good luck.

dont have that, just wanted activated with the star scanner( dodge scanner) dont need a tuner.....thanks for the input

common , someone has to know a person at a dodge dealer in vegas;;;;;;;;;;; :hello:

My wife works for one of the Dodge dealers in town, so I am guessing that your looking for a tech after hours to do this?

My wife works for one of the Dodge dealers in town, so I am guessing that your looking for a tech after hours to do this?

It dont matter, if they can do it after hrs that is fine...just dont want to pay 120.00 bones for the service......If she knows someone, please let me know...andre...I im willing also to go to the dealer...thanks

• 4 weeks later...