Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello Fellow Duners!

My soon to be 16 year old son is outgrowing his Honda Pilot so I am throwing out a trade offer for the right person.......

I am only interested in a trade for the time being.

I have an '06 Yamaha Rhino 660 with 387 miles on it. Very clean, never wrecked or abused. This has been a work vehicle for me for the few times it has been out. Rhino is all stock with no modifications. I just had it completely serviced on 3/19/12.

Next is an '89 Honda Pilot that has been lightly modified. Runs super strong and is very reliable, very fast too. I have a pipe, skid plat/bumper, cooler rack and additional lights on the cage. I just had it completely serviced on 3/19/12. I have sand tires on beadlocks for it as well as the dirt tires too.

I would like to trade for a Razor or Can Am Commander. It must have doors and nets for the arms and prefer low mileage if possible. I will add cash for the right deal.

I am in So Cal but will travel for the right trade.

Additional Pics

https://picasaweb.google.com/111535431641798545867/HondaPilotRhino?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Rhino Pics

CIMG0046.jpg

CIMG0045.jpg

CIMG0044.jpg

CIMG0048.jpg

CIMG0050.jpg

CIMG0053.jpg

CIMG6112.JPG

CIMG6113.JPG

Pilot Pics

CIMG6154.JPG

CIMG6153.JPG

CIMG6199.JPG

CIMG6205.JPG

CIMG6212.JPG

CIMG6221.JPG

Copy%20of%20CIMG6223.JPG

CIMG6220.JPG

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...