Jeep Unlimited (4 Door) Owners...

Looking for any thoughts and opinions from anyone who owns one. Were looking to buy here in the next month or so, been looking at them for the past 3 months. Just want to know if there is anything on certain models to look out for. We would really like a Rubicon, but would setttle for a Sahara or other model if it tickles our fancy just right.

I know how E-pinions can get out of control, I'm just looking for some insight from anyone who owns one.

Thanks, Sean.

We just bought a 2011 Safari unlimited 4 dr with removeable hardtop. It is my wife's daily driver and our tow vehicle for the motorhome. The good- it's comfortable, easy to drive and is fun. The 2012 is supposed to have 80 more HP which will help with power but not sure on mileage side. Their are so many options to either get or buy afterwards but the option I would not want to live without is Chryslers U-Connect bluetooth/satillite and GPS system. It is easy to use and requires no looking away from the road to make calls or get directions. We are thinking that sometime down the road to changing wheels from stock but don't think we will go bigger tires or a lift as it does a number on gas mileage. It also runs on regular not premium like her FJ cruiser did. Down side the 2011 is a little underpowered and gas mileage of around 18 is not that great. If you want to buy here in Vegas I can help with that as my wife is the controller for both Chapman dealerships here and can make sure you get well taken care of and none of the usual BS. Let me know if I can offer any more info? Overall we are glad we bought it and would do it again.

Terry

Edited by ynot

Thanks for the input Terry.

We test drove a super clean Rubicon on sunday, but price was pretty high for an '08 (30k). Might call back in a few weeks to see if they still have it and make an offer. Not too many of them here in Santa Barbara, Looks like we will be doing a day trip through LA here in the near future to find one better priced.