VW Sand rail for sale

JP_Riden

4 seater voltswaggen sand rail for sale. The engine is a 1600 vw. Runs great. did an oil change and changes the valve gaskets recently. It is a manual with reverse. Push botton start with light switches. Whip is lighted. Runs on 100 octane fuel. The thing runs great. I got it about a year ago and went out a few times. I havent used it as much as i would have liked and thats why i am lettingit go. I a selling for much less then i got it for, Right now it has the trailer tires on it but the paddles come with. I also have front and rear off road tires for it as well. It is a muct see for the price. I am asking $5500 for the rail. I also have a trailer i got just for this thing. It is a flat bed with loading ramp. I am asking $1200 for that as well. Please check it out, GREAT deal since the thing is in great condition. I am located in Las Vegas. If you would like to know more or come see it, call me, 702.412.5444.

post-8180-0-62375600-1345163860_thumb.jp

post-8180-0-42144200-1345163874_thumb.jp

post-8180-0-87537300-1345163883_thumb.jp