Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'll be there. This past weekend was a bust. Wifey's clutch was slipping, no riding. Came home early. Coming back with a buddy. Look me up...I have a tow behind Tahoe and a black GMC Sierra. We should be near the entrance Banshee/Comp on the outside of the finger dunes. Plenty of beer on ice.

Posted

Pretty sure me and another guy will be heading out on friday night. trying out his new to him box truck converted to toy hauler. we've done a lot of work to it and it looks good. white with a big black stripe on the box outlined with a red stripe. we normally park by the #6 outhouse.

Posted

Sounds good, we'll be over by bathroom 3. Gray Ford and Cyclone 5th wheel.

Curious how the sand is looking from previous threads

Posted

@LVBob...the sand looked good from what little riding I was able to do last weekend. Some areas had heavy ripples, sharp razorbacks (nothing that couldn't be smoothed out by plowing). I can't say anything about the top of comp or the superbowl since I didn't have a riding buddy along...I had to be content with a light cruise. I hope to see you there.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...