CLASSIC 1985 HONDA ATC 350X

I have a 1985 Honda ATC 350X 3 wheeler that I am considering selling, but I need some help on a fair asking price. I am the original owner, bought in May 1987, brand new from the dealer. This bike has always been garaged and I would say 95% of the time used in the sand, never raced, all stock, with the exception of an added speedometer/odometer (my best estimate on mileage on this bike is less than 1000). My wife was the main rider, although after I sold my previous 350X I used this one periodically. It has been sitting in the garage and it is time to reduce the number of toys, although I hate to see her go! I even have the original owner's manual! This bike is clean and ready to ride. Registration good to June 2014. It is located in the High Desert (Oak Hills/Phelan) area. I would appreciate some reasonable suggestions on how much to ask for this classic? Or make me an offer. :702: Thanks.

post-5353-0-42585900-1361740202_thumb.jp