2004 Ford F350 Crew Cab with Xtra Lift 4Wd Diesel $14,000

For pics https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6q8edwcfesj1lh9/l2znKYhaHo?m

My Ebay listing: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2004-Ford-F350-6-0L-Diesel-Crew-Cab-Long-Box-w-Lift-Replaced-Engine-/111022129929?_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&forcev4exp=true#ht_610wt_1165

I sold my business so I no longer need the truck. We used it for moving Vending Machines. The lift is great for moving motorcycles and atvs. The perfect toyhauler for a dunes crew.

I just used the truck to move from Iowa to Southern CA (the truck is back in Iowa). The truck ran great and pulled the loaded 18' trailer effortlessly. It turned over 200k on the 4500 mile trip. I did not have to add any oil. The trani and engine temps did fine even pulling the load up the mountains. It runs good. The 4wd works good, just used it this week in the snow. The tires have decent life left on them.

It is equipped with an HydroPak. This unit is approved by California for use. It produces hydrogen gas which is mixed with the air intake. It burns the fuel cleaner which keeps the oil cleaner and the engine running longer. You just add water to the HydroPak. It removes the hydrogen from the water.

The lift is manufactured by Xtra Lift. I had it customized with more tie-down points. The lift can handle around 1200 lbs. I just replaced the hydraulic pump motor, it has hardly been used since. The lift bed is 4' wide, length is about 7' +/- with the gate closed.

I bought the truck used with around 150k miles on it. The engine had been replaced with the newer-style good 6.0L. I have not had any problem with the engine. The water cooler for the EGR valve failed. I had a by-pass kit installed. You will not have to worry about that failing again. I just replaced the alternator last week while in CA.

The problems.

The back up lights like to randomly work when you are driving down the road. It seems to be a short in the ground wire to the relay. It is worse when it rains or on rough roads. On this last 4500 mile trip they came on a couple times and went right back off. You can hear the relay click when it happens.

It has quarter sized rock ding in the windshield. It has been glued to keep from spreading. It was that way when I bought it 3 years ago. It has not spread. (See the last two pictures)

There is some rust starting to show. The fenders have some scrapes and dings. The drivers side rear door was damaged at the bottom before I bought it. I'm not sure what happened.

It does have a gooseneck recessed ball in the bed below the lift. I cut the gooseneck/fifth wheel electrical connection. It was a home splice job that was causing problems. The wire and plug are still there if you want to re-splice it.

The drivers seat is worn from getting in and out of the truck.

The power sunroof and the information center (compass, temp, mpg, etc) do not work. The controls for the sun roof and the information center are both located above the rearview mirror. Seems that the problem is probably related.

Contact me for more pictures or details 319-461-2927

I may be willing to deliver the truck. Especially if it some where between Iowa and Southern California. I would just ask you to cover the fuel cost. Please make arrangements with me about this before buying, if you don't, please understand that I may need to charge more than fuel cost for delivery or I may not be able to do it at all.

post-8551-0-13365900-1362243867_thumb.jp

post-8551-0-64740600-1362243888_thumb.jp

post-8551-0-33992600-1362243903_thumb.jp