mtrsportdan Posted October 28, 2014 Posted October 28, 2014 Our normal group is not making it this weekend and I'm trying to see if we can move into your group that is family friendly. We are in our mid 30's with a 4 year old daughter. We have a long travel sandrail and a bunch of firewood! We are looking to pull in Thursday evening and leave Sunday morning. We always pick up our own trash, so don't worry about having to clean up after us. Quote
ngoodey Posted October 29, 2014 Posted October 29, 2014 You can camp with us. We have a 2.5 year old and there are some other families too. Will be camping near bathroom 6. We have a few sand rails and quads. I'll have a 32 tahoe with white chevy 1 ton 1 Quote
mtrsportdan Posted October 30, 2014 Author Posted October 30, 2014 Thanks ngoodey! We decided to just do a local trip this time. Thank you for the offer. I appreciate it. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.