2007 686 rhino engine built 40Hp Proshop $2599

I have a rhino that I am going swap a street bike engine into I would just like to sell the engine first. If you want pictures just send me a text or call. 1-775-513-9107 Sawyer
Its 686 pro shop built rhino engine.( wiseco pistons and web cam, ported head and intake,KMS head studs, web valve spring kit, high output 400w stator,, weller racing cam pins, KMS sheave, KMS duner springs and weights, dyno tuned and I have the dyno sheet). text for more info. picture. It runs great and always properly maintained. Engine has a crack that was professionally repaired that does not affect it at all and was repaired when built in 2011. Engine runs excellent and can be started for new owner anytime while it is in my rhino or I could take a video and send it as well. The engine runs flawlessly and has always been maintained to the highest standards. $2599 OBO

Also have fc41 carburetor, weller hiflo fuel pump, K&N washable filters and intake, muzzys dual exhaust system and Dynatek CDI and basically everything from the drivetrain that I am willing to sell seperate after the engine is sold or could potentially be worked into the deal. Shipping can be worked out with buyer.post-9144-0-54606900-1420336592_thumb.jppost-9144-0-04377600-1420336574_thumb.jp