Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Interested in trades? I have brand new 17's DWT wheels powder coated semi gloss black with beauty rings also in semi gloss black w/ brand new 35.5 #2 stu's on rears and 12.50's for fronts.

Posted

Interested in trades? I have brand new 17's DWT wheels powder coated semi gloss black with beauty rings also in semi gloss black w/ brand new 35.5 #2 stu's on rears and 12.50's for fronts.

Jose, I posted them for a buddy

I do have a another buddy that would be interested in the wheels and tires?

I have to buy some 12.50 fronts for my new car build

let me know

Thanks, Jeff

  • 1 month later...
Posted

I'm really wanting to trade for a full set of coilovers and bypasses. 9289206688. Call or text me

Jose,

Like I mentioned before, posted them for a buddy, contact him

Thanks

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...