2013 SANDLIMO Built by the great JOE FAB **550hp LS1 with a new 2d medeola trans**

Mike Valdez

This is a long travel sand limo that was built in 2013 by the great Joe Fab if you don't know who he is you don't know sand cars
I HAVE PINK SLIP IN HAND AND THE REG ALL CURRENT. This beautiful work of art is fully loaded with all the best parts known to sand cars. It is equipped with an upgraded 550hp LS1 Corvette engine. The engine is very reliable package and will never let you down.
This car has a ton of upgrades and options, so I would like to list a few;
8 into 1 Exhaust , Custom Headers, Upgraded LSI Heads & Race cam, RC race Injector currently running, Hot tune package , putting out over 550Hp
Brand new Mendeola 2D built by Rick Write At Wright, Gear Box 100% new, Weddle gears brand new, Kennedy performance clutch, Pressure plate and throw out bearing all that is new , Trans also has tilton oil cooler,.
Triple bypass king suspension. Gear one disc breaks all the way around with upgraded steel braided lines throughout. Lowerance GPS/Navigation system, PCI race radio system with car to car communication
Also equipped with CNC turning breaks and pedals. Hydrolic power steering. This is just a few options, car has much more it is fully loaded and im selling it at a great value Give me a c2828all or come by and see it. 100% Ready to tear up and glamis. Fast, Fun, safe and most importantly it is reliable. Ready to ride this weekend!!

$28800/  No trades/ clean title

Contact me at: (773) 712-0919

WhatsApp Image 2019-11-12 at 2.51.37 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-11-12 at 2.53.55 PM (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-11-12 at 2.53.55 PM (3).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-11-12 at 2.53.56 PM (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-11-12 at 2.53.56 PM (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-11-12 at 2.53.56 PM.jpeg

Edited by Mike Valdez